Sunday, April 20, 2014. New Comics in 3 days

threaded flat

My Comics Series Won't Load

Showing 2 of 2 posts

ClarkLuthor55 (9 months ago) - new!

Hi there,

Just a few days ago, I was able to access all of my comics without any issues. But last Friday, I came in and saw that the site had been revamped (not sure when it happened, but that's the earliest that I discovered it). Ever since then, I've been unable to access most of My Comics.

I do most of my reading on an internet browser using a desktop computer. When I click "My Comics" and then the "Series" tab, the "A" page comes up by default. However, if I try to get into the page for any other letter of the alphabet, all I get is a perpetual circle icon as if it's trying to load. I've been patient and tested this by giving the site several minutes to load each time. Nothing comes up.

It's been a couple days now, and things still haven't changed. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem since the site was overhauled.

It'd be great if you guys can take a look at this and fix the problem, whatever it may be.

ClarkLuthor55

Save
cmxmatt (9 months ago) - new!

Hmm, email support(at)comiXology.com so we can take a peek at that and get you reading.

Save
Showing 2 of 2 posts

Reply to thread

Recent Discussions

• Download error by erin@comixology.com – 1 month ago
  • Fit to width question by subson23 – 1 month ago
  • Appeal to Being Able to Organizing "My Comics" by TheAgeingYoungRebel – 2 months ago
  • Deleting Comics from account entirely by TheAgeingYoungRebel – 2 months ago
  • Does 'Deal Of The Day' work for the app also? by Wardemon32 – 2 months ago
  • Does 'Deal Of The Day' work for the app also? by Wardemon32 – 2 months ago
  • marvel redeem by franco95 – 2 months ago
  • marvel redeem by franco95 – 2 months ago
  • Question about the small print by Scatman1982 – 2 months ago
  • Setting up Subscriptions by Achillees – 3 months ago

About Us  |  FAQ  |  Copyright Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  Ad Specs  |  iPhone  |  Podcast  |  Retailers  |  Contact Us