Friday, April 18, 2014. New Comics were 2 days ago

threaded flat

Nook Color App? Runs on Android...

Showing 6 of 6 posts

rocketcat (6 months ago) - new!

Hello!

I happen to own a Nook Color and they opened their App market today. Seeing as you already have an Android app, are there any plans to make one for the Nook Color since it too runs on Android?

Seems nice to have an app on an e-reader of all things. :D

Save
ftgap (6 months ago) - new!

Hi, I bought a nook color in order to read comics. It's been ok so far but I would really like to side load the comixology's comics apk (Tried for a week to find it on the web). Anyone out there willing to mail it to me?
Thanks in advance.
ftgap1@gmail.com

ps. Market won't let me install because I have no "phone".

Save
rocketcat (6 months ago) - new!

Umm this thread is about adding an official app, not side loading apps on to what I assume is a rooted Nook Color. :/

Save
rmartin74 (2 months ago) - new!

Since the Nook Color has flash and the comixology website is flash based, could you use the regular website on the nook color to read comics?

Save
rocketcat (2 months ago) - new!

I take it you don't have a Nook Color. :/

Since the Comixology site isn't mobile formatted the site does not display well on the NC and is hard to use and takes forever to load. Also I can never get it to go past "Accessing Comixology", so no it doesn't work in the NC's web browser.

An application needs to be made.

Save
cybercoyote (2 months ago) - new!

An actual nook app would be nice.. I've considered rooting my wife's but don't want to do it any harm. I was playing with a friend's HP tablet this weekend which is some proprietary OS.. no Comixology on that either :/

Save
Showing 6 of 6 posts

Reply to thread

Recent Discussions

• Download error by erin@comixology.com – 1 month ago
  • Fit to width question by subson23 – 1 month ago
  • Appeal to Being Able to Organizing "My Comics" by TheAgeingYoungRebel – 2 months ago
  • Deleting Comics from account entirely by TheAgeingYoungRebel – 2 months ago
  • Does 'Deal Of The Day' work for the app also? by Wardemon32 – 2 months ago
  • Does 'Deal Of The Day' work for the app also? by Wardemon32 – 2 months ago
  • marvel redeem by franco95 – 2 months ago
  • marvel redeem by franco95 – 2 months ago
  • Question about the small print by Scatman1982 – 2 months ago
  • Setting up Subscriptions by Achillees – 2 months ago

About Us  |  FAQ  |  Copyright Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  Ad Specs  |  iPhone  |  Podcast  |  Retailers  |  Contact Us