Thursday, April 24, 2014. New Comics were YESTERDAY!

threaded flat

Unable to download comic

Showing 5 of 5 posts

Ckaoz (6 months ago) - new!

Hi

I have the iPad Marvel Comixology application on my ipad2. I attempted to purchase Ultimate Comics Spiderman #154', but it never downloaded. It continues to shoe the price I would need to pay for it in the store, and when I click on it, it says I already paid for it, but haven't downloaded it yet it never gets to a download state, only back to showing me the cost.

I have tried removing the whole app and re-downloading but that has not helped. I do not have it listed as a comic I can delete from the "list of comics" under the settings. Can anyone from Comixology assist.

Save
willwork4rice (6 months ago) - new!

I have the same problem. I purchased a comic, but at first the purchase was rejected because my account still had my old billing address on file (I moved a week ago). After updating my billing address, the purchase went through, but the download did not proceed and the comic continues to show the price next to it. Pressing the price button leads to the app saying that the comic is purchased but not downloaded, but there's no way to start the download.

Save
Ckaoz (6 months ago) - new!

I checked another thread that was opened the same day, and it looks like my issue got resolved (it was more widespread than just me). I just logged in, and it allowed the download automatically!

Save
willwork4rice (6 months ago) - new!

hmmm, that still didn't help unfortunately... I've tried loggin out and logging back in, quitting out of the app and reentering, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app but the issue still has the price next to it.

Save
ftgap (6 months ago) - new!

Hi, I bought a nook color in order to read comics. It's been ok so far but I would really like to side load the comixology's comics apk (Tried for a week to find it on the web). Anyone out there willing to mail it to me?
Thanks in advance.
ftgap1@gmail.com

ps. Market won't let me install because I have no "phone".

Save
Showing 5 of 5 posts

Reply to thread

Recent Discussions

• Download error by erin@comixology.com – 1 month ago
  • Fit to width question by subson23 – 1 month ago
  • Appeal to Being Able to Organizing "My Comics" by TheAgeingYoungRebel – 2 months ago
  • Deleting Comics from account entirely by TheAgeingYoungRebel – 2 months ago
  • Does 'Deal Of The Day' work for the app also? by Wardemon32 – 2 months ago
  • Does 'Deal Of The Day' work for the app also? by Wardemon32 – 2 months ago
  • marvel redeem by franco95 – 2 months ago
  • marvel redeem by franco95 – 2 months ago
  • Question about the small print by Scatman1982 – 2 months ago
  • Setting up Subscriptions by Achillees – 3 months ago

About Us  |  FAQ  |  Copyright Notices  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  |  Ad Specs  |  iPhone  |  Podcast  |  Retailers  |  Contact Us